The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the 2015-on 1.2 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB as found in the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia, VW Golf, VW Polo, Audi A1, Audi A3, Seat Ibiza and Seat Leon.
Please note this kit is only compatible with models that do not have a standard turbo mounted diverter valve. Earlier models that have a turbo mounted diverter valve as standard require the kit with part number FMDVA1TSI and FMDVATSI
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. ( EML )
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
The supplied blanking plug should be fitted if your car does not have a secondary breather.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.